Virtually weightless, this pure ‘second skin’ micronised mineral formula allows the skin to breathe whilst shielding against age aggressors. It is free of fillers and pore clogging ingredients; is hypo-allergenic; and contains Olive Squalane for its potent anti-aging benefits - natures own face lift.
Micro diffusers diminish fine lines and wrinkles, to give you a flawless finish. Its in built concealing technology will adjust any unwanted undertones from the skin to correct all complexions.
A foundation, concealer, powder and chemical free SPF 15+ all in one silky powder. VANI-T Mineral Powder Foundation provides a naturally water resistant coverage that won’t move or crease and is ultra gentle.
Shades include (from lightest to darkest):
- Shell – cool, pink undertones for fair to light skin tones
- Biscuit – warm, yellow undertones for fair skin tones
- Sheer – cool, pink undertones for light to medium skin tones
- Bare – warm, yellow undertones for light to medium skin tones
- Truffle – cool, pink undertones for light to medium skin tones
- Almondine – warm, yellow undertones for light to medium skin tones
- Mocha – neutral, yellow undertones for medium skin tones
- Nude – warm, yellow undertones for medium skin tones
- Toffee – cool, pink undertones for medium to tan skin tones
- Sand – warm, yellow undertones for medium to tan skin tones
- Tan – warm, yellow undertones for tan skin tones
- Caramel – warm, yellow undertones for tan to deep skin tones
Need help colour matching? Send us a photo of yourself in natural light, no makeup via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or live chat and we can help you choose.
Mineral Powder Foundation - 15g
- 100% pure minerals
- Olive Squalane
- Zinc Oxide (SPF15+)
Ensure the skin is clean, hydrated and dry. Tap jar upside down (with lid on) to loosen the foundation, then turn back over and tap lid again. Using the Kabuki Brush, swirl into powder from the inside of the lid, tap off excess, and apply onto the skin using a circular, buffing motion. 15g Jar Lasts between 4 - 6 months (depending on application).